The “Need to Knows”
We are so glad you’re on our website, and we hope to meet you soon. Below are some “Need to Knows” that should answer some immediate questions you might have. Feel free to browse around the rest of the website to learn more about us!
Who is the Senior Pastor?
John Fairchild has been the Senior Pastor here at Lakeview as of July 1,2018.
How is Lakeview different from other churches?
Lakeview has been located in the heart of the Sun City community for nearly 45 years, adjacent to Boswell Medical Center. One of the distinct things about our church is our members with their caring and loving nature, they will make you feel at home from the very first moment you meet. There’s a place for you here, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Click Here to learn more about our Mission, Vision and Values.
How do I get Involved?
There are many ways to get involved. Here are four of them:
- Come to a worship service on Sunday.
- Look into attending a Group, meeting and get to know some great people.
- Come to Thursday Night Together (TNT), and enjoy a meal with our church family.
- Find a Social Activity to become involved in.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I wear to services?
- At Lakeview UMC, we want you come as you are! Our services are for you, and are focused on Jesus, not on what you’re wearing. Dress however you are comfortable.
- How do I submit a prayer request?
- We believe in the power of prayer. We would love to pray for you! We encourage you to share your prayer requests with us by filling out the form here.
- How do I get involved?
- Life groups are a great way to get involved and make friends at Lakeview UMC. Check out our list of groups by clicking here.
- How early should I arrive for services?
- Be sure to give yourself time for parking and getting to the service, which should take about ten minutes.
If you have a question that you don’t see listed, please feel free to contact us.